Sweet Cookies

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by whatshesaid

From English Tea Shop

Roasted barley, vanilla and orange zest infused with rich golden caramel

About English Tea Shop View company

I’ve had this a few times now, and apparently haven’t logged it much. It’s a really light in flavour tea but it’s not too bad. I like that it gives me another caffeine free option. I don’t think i’d keep this around permanently in my cupboard but it wouldn’t ever be turned down. I am packing up the last couple bags for a swap since i think it’s a good one to share if for no reason than it’s not caffeinated lol

Sounds tasty! At whatever point I allow myself to make random tea orders again, I’ll have to specifically look for barley teas. Om nom nom.

it’s pretty good…just want a stronger flavour

My last tea of the day, I don’t need anymore caffeine, so I figured I’d give this one a try. I had a feeling it would be weak, so I used all 3 teabags that Sil sent me, & let them steep for awhile.

There isn’t really a lot of flavor here. It’s mildly sweet, & does kind of remind me of those very plain butter cookies.

This ends my tea drinking day. I’m at 237, which means Sil & I are currently tied in our crazy sipdown challenge. :)

hmm… three teabags sounds like cheating though! :D

Terri HarpLady

Not at all! It took 3 bags to get enough flavor into the cup.
Also, they were the last 3 teabags, so there! :D

I love this tea! Im surprised the other reviews aren’t so great. Im a big fan of Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride tea, and when i saw this tea at Marshalls, i had to try it. i was pleased it is mild as thats what i seek in an herbal tea. I don’t find it too mild- i definitely taste the caramel and sweet notes, and it tastes just like a sweet cookie.

Light flavored tea, I barely tasted the caramel and english toffee flavors but it’s a good tea to cleanse your palate after meals.