Ginger Peach Tea

Ginger, Peach, Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by

From English Tea Shop

Zingy ginger, fragrant peach and our finest Black Tea combine to form this refreshing spiced number, sure to revitalize your senses.

Ingredients: Organic Black Tea, Organic Ginger, Organic Peach pieces with natural Peach flavour.

About English Tea Shop View company

A very mellow tea. In general I like to make a blended pot of more than one peach flavored tea; it averages out any ‘lack’ or ‘over-do’ in flavorings. Today I thought I would rate this tea individually. The smell is peachier than the peach taste in the hot tea itself. I noticed the black tea flavor first, then a very muted peach flavor; I didn’t really taste the ginger. I found myself less impressed with this tea by itself, than when blended with other, lighter peach blends. Still, it’s very mellow, and it was enjoyable—just not as ‘ginger peachy’ (in the old slang way) as I had thought it was. I would still recommend it.

Flavors: Ginger, Peach, Tea

I simply L O V E this tea! I’m a huge fan of peach and this was just what I needed! It’s smooth and delightful on the tongue, you can take it straight up, light sugar or even light sugar/milked and it will be brilliant! I utterly adore the packaging too!

This is one of my most favorite teas. Perfect blend of peach and ginger.Smooth! I buy it every week and always have a spare in my cupboard.