Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie

From English Tea Shop

Green tea, peppermint leaves, orange peel, cinnamon pieces, chicory, strawberry leaves and vanilla pods with mint, vanilla and coconut flavours

About English Tea Shop View company

part of a sample gift box my sister got for xmas from a co-worker.
all 4 teas were totally yum enough to have more than once.
a winning gift!

Yum! This is delightful! On the advice of a nice customer from where I work, I picked up a Christmas gift set of mixed teas by English Tea Shop and this flavour is the first out of four that I’ve tried. Off to a good start! I’d call this “peppermint with a twist.” The predominant flavour is peppermint but there are other flavours mingling throughout. A lovely tea, perfect for the holiday season!

Tickled tonight to find 3 different English Tea Shops holiday collections- organic! And at TJ Maxx for 4.99 a box. Each with 4 different teas in them and three of each . I choose to do with one first because it was caffeine free and it’s late at night. The instructions say 2-3 minutes brew time. I wish I would have used another bag to overleaf it or steeped it longer. Next time I will try one of those methods. It’s a very light peppermint flavor. Yummy but light. Peppermint is the only flavor I’m picking up in this one. It’s still yummy.

Flavors: Peppermint

OK, I had a hard time coming up with “candy cane” when I was tasting this. To me, candy cane flavour is just…crunchy peppermint. No vanilla, orange peel or strawberry stuff. So tasting this in combination…I had a hard time. It’s not that it wasn’t GOOD. It just wasn’t candy cane-y. I’d drink it again, though!