Oasis Mango White

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by EntireTea

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Ok, so I'm pretty sure that this tea is incorrectly advertised as a white tea, because it doesn't taste like a white at all. Let me preface this rating by saying that I DON'T like fruity teas as a...” Read full tasting note
    EntireTea 10 tasting notes

From English Tea Store

Our Oasis Mango Loose Leaf White Tea is an oasis of tropical mango flavor. This sweet and fruity tea is the perfect pick me up.

About English Tea Store View company

1 Tasting Note

Ok, so I’m pretty sure that this tea is incorrectly advertised as a white tea, because it doesn’t taste like a white at all. Let me preface this rating by saying that I DON’T like fruity teas as a general rule, but I wouldn’t normally decrease my rating unless the fruit flavor was overpowering.

Bottom line:
This tasted like a cheap black tea with some mango chunks thrown in…. The mango flavor wasn’t overpowering, but the tea flavor was horrible. It was just bitterness mixed with mango, despite the fact that I steeped it at a low temperature in order to avoid that bitterness… it didn’t work. I gave this tea away to one of my friends who seemed to actually like it – so apparently others don’t find it as bad as I do.