Young Pu-erh

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

Available from 1 seller.

From English Tea Store

Product description not available yet.

About English Tea Store View company

I believe this tea came from Rachel Sincere, TY!

While I was doing a rinse on this tea my roommate ran out of the room saying it was smelling fishy. Pfffft!

First steeping: super bold earthy – very harsh on the first sip, so I might of oversteeped it. There’s a a hum of another flavor making me think back to drinking tea in Vancouver Canada Chinatown as a little girl in a noodle house. I recall they had the best shrimp wonton soup, and the chefs worked in a teeny glass booth tossing noodles around with a cigarette hanging out of their mouth. The dark tea was served in regular water glasses and would burn my hands but was very good. The flavor hum I can’t explain, like sweet woodsy and smells of chinatown.

Second steeping. Much better and mellower. That sweet woodsy flavor is still there! Soft and delicious as the tea cools! Best steeping!

Third steeping. Interestingly this tea got a rosy pink each pour, but sits in my cup a dark brown. Second best steeping! Very close to the second steeping but milder.

And I ran out of time for more steepings. Maybe later.

My humans split this review up into a 2-parter: and

Don’t go by the temp and time shown here. We had to do different things to see all the potential of this tea. The rating is a halfway point between the two tests.