Edit tea info Last updated by brandy3392

From English Tea Store

Only the finest Assam tea is selected for this product. This is a strong tea, and makes a great start to the day. Our pure Assam tea has a deep bronze color and strong malty flavor. It is very refreshing drink for any time of day. We recommend this tea be served hot with milk and a little sugar, but it is also delicious served with lemon or it can be used to make iced tea.

About English Tea Store View company

Alphakitty Thanks so much! I got your SS today! Woot! You are AWESOME and the dark peppermint chocolate smells EPIC!

This is one of the teas she sent to me, too! It’s a nice malty medium-to medium strong tasting Assam and I really like it!

Alphakitty

yay! Glad it got there safe, I was so worried the peppermint bark would melt!

This is a good, cheap, pure assam tea (that you can get in bags – perfect for at work). It’s great when you want something strong to wake you up. Assam is my favorite tea because of its strength and malty flavor, and this doesn’t disappoint. It may be a little harsh and bitter, but nothing some milk and sweetener can’t fix. Prepared with almond milk and stevia. I can’t wait to try it with some flavored stevia!