Strawberry Tingle Rooibos

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason
Boiling 8 min or more

Available from 1 seller.

From English Tea Store

Full of wonderful harmony, Strawberry Tingle Rooibos delivers outstanding strawberry flavor! This blend brings back memories of sweet, succulent spring strawberries. This tea delivers perfect harmony between rooibos and strawberry.

About English Tea Store View company

I don’t know why I’ve been craving rooibos lately. I think it has something to do with the creamy mouthfeel it gives me and my recent decision to give up milk. shrugs

Anyway, this is a definite winner. It’s not tart, it’s not artificial tasting, it’s just plain good. I think I like the Strawberry Shortcake better, but it’s good to have this as a backup in case I can’t find the other!

The DJBooth

Strawberry Tingle…wow that almost sounds naughty :)

Kay Kanada

Not only are you on a rooibos binge, but you also seem to be on a strawberry binge these days, too!

PS LOVE that name. It would be my stage name if I were a stripper.

aisling of tea

lmao @DJBooth

Kay, that’s because I found the perfect strawberry rooibos and then couldn’t find it online and I’m scared it’s been discontinued XD. So I’m trying to reassure myself that I have other options >.< Also, I love me some berries!

The DJBooth

:) but seriously it sounds like something you would get at a pure romance party

Amariel

I’ve been picking more rooibos up lately too, and I’m not a rooibos fan. Alpine Punch changed my tune, and so I picked up some Orange Blossom on suggestion recently, then yesterday I got 20g of Green and Fruity.