Blue Lady Flavored Black Loose Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

Available from 1 seller.

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This tea has a sweet, fruity aroma that wafted up from the pot as I poured the hot water on the leaves. After a 4 minute steep, I added milk and sweetener. The tea's flavor was nor as fruity as...” Read full tasting note
    DRLake66 22 tasting notes

From English Tea Store

This tea delivers a uniquely sweet taste, with passionfruit, grapefruit, orange, and grenadine flavors. Made from a high grown quality Ceylon tea, this tea is wonderful when served hot or iced. We call this tea Blue Lady, as it delivers a hauntingly sweet flavor – of all recorded ghost sightings in North America, most report seeing a figure of a blue lady that vanishes into the darkness. This sweet blend is deserving of a taste!

About English Tea Store View company

1 Tasting Note

This tea has a sweet, fruity aroma that wafted up from the pot as I poured the hot water on the leaves. After a 4 minute steep, I added milk and sweetener. The tea’s flavor was nor as fruity as its aroma promised and it had a very slight artificial tasting undertone. However it was enjoyable and I will re-order once I’ve cleared some space in the cabinet.