Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by mtltealover

From English Tea Store

Our Organic Ti Kuan Yin Slimming Oolong Loose Leaf Tea is a light sweet tea with a fragrant orchid aroma. This delicious tea is also known for promoting weight loss!

About English Tea Store View company

Nice, although not quite as good as some I’ve steeped for my humans. You get multiple infusions, though. Woohoo! See all the details and photos: http://lyt-tea-reviews.blogspot.com/2010/10/review-english-tea-stores-tie-kuan-yin.html

…favorite Oolong.
Never disappoints. Always chears me up…
And it better does because this is somehow the national drink of the province that I am in…Guangdong. Breakfast (dim-sum), lunch and dinner…one always gets accompanied with ‘the goddess of mercy’. Astonishing here is how robust its leafs are as in busy restaurants there is not much time for waiters to correct steeping time. Leafs may sit three or eight minutes in a tea pot until it gets poured out into cups. An early poured tea one feels tempted to give feminin characteristics while the later poured tea has a more rough, still pleasant masculine note.

Steeped a pot of this Ti Kuan Tin – given to me free from English Tea store – in my TECKEN tea pot, and drank it out of my MCOT, double walled, glass tea cup.

I think I may have over steeped it, as It had a rather bitter after taste.