Le Marche Spiced tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

Available from 1 seller.

1 Tasting Note View all

• “The tea itself is a premium blend of black tea from India that brews up a colorful dark reddish hue. The taste of the tea is a touch bakey, and ends with a nice clean finish. What powers the...” Read full tasting note
    MadamPotts 9 tasting notes

From English Tea Store

An excellent spiced tea combining the taste of cinnamon with delicious fruity tones.

This is a naturally flavored black tea. We use natural high grown Ceylon tea from estates at more than 5500 feet above sea level. We add natural flavor to give a clean true taste with no chemical aftertaste.

About English Tea Store View company

1 Tasting Note

What powers the excitement and joy of this tea is the memorable fragrance of sweet apples, and balanced by a warm spiciness. It reminds me of Hot Tamales candies, Cinnamon Red Hot candies and Candied Apples. Smell being more potent than taste…

Although there were no brewing guidelines, I brewed a few cups at a full-boil, and steeped them for about 4-minutes. I have also found that I like the tea better with a touch of honey to bring out the sweeter details of the blend.

What I love about this tea is that every time I drink this tea, I take a sip down memory lane.

Little Yellow Teapot

Sounds yummy! Have added to my shopping list.

Lelia's Tea Ware

Morning TeaQuent Organic Earl Grey in a http://leliasteaware.com/T-Sacs
and my favorite mug!

Lelia's Tea Ware

This morning I tried a new tea, Brewley’s of Ireland …wait for it….Irish Breakfast!
I liked it a lot, full bodied and not too astringent.