Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

Available from 1 seller.

1 Tasting Note View all

From English Tea Store

A stunning iced tea, our Lemon Green Tea is a mellow combination of tart and tangy lemon and smooth, sweet green tea. This tea was practically made for the summer!

About English Tea Store View company

1 Tasting Note

Interesting! it’s green… but also creamy. I find the smell a bit offputting, in that cloying creamy way- but the taste is lovely. Flowery even. Actually, it reminds me of a white lemon tea I tried not long ago, only deeper. The notes gel much better here, I think.
There is quite a bit of sweetness here, and a candy lemon flavour. I’m reminded of lemon donuts or danishes. Yes, that’s it!! lemon jelly!
I love that the green tea isn’t hidden though. So many teas focus too much on the flavouring and not enough on the tea-ness.
I’ve been a bit depressed lately. This is lifting my spirits a bit but I still feel leaden. Maybe it’s time to make some of my St. Johns Wort tea that SimplyJenW so kindly sent me :)
Anyhow, sorry to vent here. Thank you Ninavampi for the sample, this was a wonderful surprise! :)

Feel better soon! : ) Glad you liked it!

thanks tea sistah!

OKay this sounds YUM!

Do hope you feel uplifted soon.

awww thank you Azzrian xo

Switch to Pu-erh one day. Seems to do me some good if I drink a whole pot of it!

Hope you feel better and it’s so nice we care about each other too. It’s not ALL about tea!

Hmmm you know, that might just work for tomorrow! thanks for the idea Bonnie. Thanks for being a friend, it means alot! xx

Thinking of you, Indigobloom. Expect better times!

Hope you feel more uplifted soon! Glad you have some nice tea for some comfort.

Thanks so much for all the encouragement everyone. You are all awesome. Feeling a bit better today XXOO

Ashmanra: yes, better times ahead!
Dinosara: tea makes everything better… when I bother to get up and makes some! Lol

LOL now if only someone can invent a pot like the coffee pots that begin their own brew! SIGH