Keemun Black Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Debbie

This is an exquisite black tea from the southern Anhui province in China. When brewed it has a sweet orchid aroma and a dark orange color. Keemun black tea is considered the finest of all black teas.

About View company

I am enjoying this tea this evening. Since I have to stay up late tonight, I figured I better get some caffeine to help me stay awake! (Tonight is the season premiere of my favorite TV show – FRINGE – and hubby works late and I want to watch it with him!)

This tea is really good. Smooth and rich. A nice, well-rounded flavor.

Here is a link to the review I wrote of this tea:

I steeped it 4 minutes this time instead of 3. Still not bitter. Just delicious!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Ahhhh Fringe started today? Darn hope my DVR is recording it.

YES! I love Fringe. I love Walter.

And… if for some reason your DVR isn’t recording it, you can always catch the episode on

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Good point and thanks :-)

I love fringe!!!! I had some roobios tea and cookies while watching it – haha. And yeah you can also watch it on hulu.

Thanks for reminding me of this! I got a bag of it once before I joined Steepster, and liked it a lot, especially for the price! Guess it’s going back on the Shopping List ;)

This tea will kick the morning uglies right out of you!
It’s a nice strong Keemun and it’s here to make your day bold and daring!
Get ready to face the world, folks!

It’s not a particularly amazing or impressive tea. All I can really say is that it has a certain dryness to it. I’m unsure how drinking tea can make me thirsty but it happened here.