Jasmine Dragon Pearl (Imperial Long Chu)

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Des

• “I'm upping this rating because I drastically over infused the amount of pearls and it never turned bitter, funky-grassy, or stale-floral and that means something to me! I think that is why I have...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “After my horrid "Earl Grey" experience with my last cuppa, I decided to reach for something I was sure to enjoy. Even though I've not yet tried these particular jasmine pearls, I love jasmine...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4224 tasting notes
  • “I don't normally enjoy jasmine teas... but this seems to be hitting the spot right now. It's the only kind of tea I have at work, so it'll have to do. I do like the taste much better than the...” Read full tasting note
    dessiree 56 tasting notes

From EnjoyingTea.com

This green tea has a unique shape of a pearl and comes from the Chinese province of Fujian. These hand rolled pearls consisted of both leaves and bud. This tea has a sweet flavor with a flowery jasmine aroma. Researchers in Japan found that people who drink green regularly have a lower chance of getting cancer or developing heart diseases. Dragon Pearl is a great tasting healthy tea to drink regularly. We highly recommend it.

About EnjoyingTea.com View company

I’m upping this rating because I drastically over infused the amount of pearls and it never turned bitter, funky-grassy, or stale-floral and that means something to me! I think that is why I have problems with some Jasmine Teas…not this one…this is very forgiving and more gentle but quality Jasmine!

After my horrid “Earl Grey” experience with my last cuppa, I decided to reach for something I was sure to enjoy. Even though I’ve not yet tried these particular jasmine pearls, I love jasmine pearls so I feel very confident I will like these.

Just for fun, I even got out one of my treasured (but seldom used) gaiwans.

Delicious. The jasmine is sweet, lovely and floral. Mellow and relaxing! The green tea tastes very spring-like to me – very fresh and lively, but at the same time quite soft.

This is what I expect from a jasmine pearl. And it delivered!

-Jessica-

looks like I will have to add these pearls to my list to try!

I don’t normally enjoy jasmine teas… but this seems to be hitting the spot right now. It’s the only kind of tea I have at work, so it’ll have to do. I do like the taste much better than the smell. Way too floral, which is a turn off for me.

Blair

Not a fan of Jamines in general. Way too floral for me as well.