White Grape

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From ESP Emporium

Which grapevine yields the best grape juice? Which delicate drop can complete our premium blend of white teas? It is your turn to decide whether our choice was the correct one. Fresh juice from sun-ripened grapes and an optic, which reminds of the glowing colors at harvest time. Red berries and the blue/violet color of blossoms, set on a bed of rich green, invite you to simply enjoy this excellent blend.

Ingredients: China Pai Mu Tan, China Cui Min (89 %), rose hip peel, freeze-dried blackcurrants, flavoring, mallow blossoms, cornflower blossoms.

Serving Size: 1 level tsp. /6oz serving

Brew Temp: 176 to 194 degree F

Brew Time: 2 to 3 Minutes

About ESP Emporium View company

Oh ESP Emporium, your pictures are always so pretty but your teas never actually look that way.

This is another one of those teas that just smells like a cocktail. Not really grape juice to me at all, more like some fruity sort of drink where you question the actual fruit juice involved.

It definitely did not smell like something I wanted hot, so I figured I’d have it iced with lunch.

Now that it’s steeped, it reminds me of sparkling white grape juice. Not bad, pretty refreshing.

I am kind of meh about flavored white teas now that I think about it. They are great for iced tea of course, and I won’t have a problem finishing this one that way, but I far prefer the flavors of straight white tea if I’m gonna drink a white tea hot.

Thank you Chuckieroy!

In the tin this tea smells exactly like sparkling grape juice. The tightly rolled white tea leaves are apparent. There is also a menagerie of different types of leaves of unknown origin as well as many blue cornflower petals. Blackcurrents abound, and I assume give this tea it’s sharp smell and taste. once brewed this tea maintains its tart aroma. And although the taste of the tea is light and somewhat sparkling, I was hoping for more of the wonderful grape pop to come through. I will definitely try this one cold. I think it will be wonderfully refreshing.
Edit: Yes this was better cold. I think this one cold is something the whole family will enjoy!

This smells like grape deliciousness! Immediately upon opening the sample from JoeCool (Nichole) I smelled fresh grapes and thought of Welsh’s grape juice. This isn’t a bad thing; I enjoy juice as much as the next kid-at-heart. And the leaves are so colorful and pretty.

I didn’t look up this tea before trying it; I didn’t want to get any ideas about what it SHOULD taste like.

First sip, there is a bit of a smoky flavor I wasn’t expecting. Second sip, it’s still there. It’s not as grape-y as I would have liked, but the smoky flavor is a bit like gunpowder, so I’m cool.

By the end of the cup, I’m left wanting more grape flavor and less smokiness. Bottom line: a decent tea but not one I’d go out of my way to try. It’s prettier to look at than drink, IMO.

Still the best iced tea I’ve ever had… only needs a little bit of sweetener to shine. The flavor doesn’t come off as overly artificial, even though it obviously is.

I still wish the loose tea looked more like it does in the picture – the photo is beautiful, and filled with currants, but its almost like soup commercial – they put all of the currants from the whole 4oz bag in the picture to make it look better.

I have found that most grape flavored teas taste more like green grapes than red/purple ones. However, this one tastes purple grapes too me. The white tea is a little grassy and I felt that added authenticity to the flavor profile. Nicely done.

This tea tastes distinctly of white grape; the white/grassy notes are not entirely present and the flavor feels slightly artificial, but I would definitely have several more cups when I’m in the mood for something light and fruity.

Dry, this smells lovely and sweet grapey; steeped, it holds up nicely as well. Even unsweetened, it has a sticky, lip-smacking sweetness and fruit punch short of flavor.

Thanks, Liquid Proust. After a weekend of heavy housework, which made me only moderately sore, yesterday, I bent down to adjust a sock and pinched a nerve so badly it’s been 36 hours of winching, ouching, and wallowing on a heating pad. Out here in the backyard, this was spring in a cup: a lovely something to get my mind off my miz’ries. (It would have been so much better if I had messed up my hip doing something daring—rock climbing…hauling my canoe off Elk River…playing soccer with my church kids…but a sock? Good grief.)

Liquid Proust

Glad you liked it. I also have the macabeo tea which taste similar to wine.

gmathis

Culinary Teas has(had? haven’t shopped there for a while) a very tasty and reasonably priced Canadian Ice Wine tea that’s also very grapey.

Grape teas make me think the way parents go bout tricking a child to take medicine by using a flavored one. Thankful this tea did not have that sort of flavor which surprised me!
I brewed this tea hot the first time and decided then that it was a pleasant tea that should be cold. Then I started brewing it cold and realized that the white tea has a decent bitterness to it that doesn’t mix so well with the fruity notes of grape in this tea. As a grape tea it gets my thumbs up, but the white tea that is used needs a little bit of adjustment.

1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML