Fruit Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma
Boiling 8 min or more

• “*Melanie* sent me a few bags of this green rooibos blend! I'm excited to try it. I love rooibos, and have become a fan of green rooibos since Republic of Tea created their blends (which are...” Read full tasting note
    Madmama 902 tasting notes

From ESP Emporium

This very attractive green Rooibos composition is not only a real eyecatcher, but also seduces with its extravagant and delicious flavor. Exotic passion fruit punch is always a party hit, and this extremely yummy variety has the advantage of being absolutely non-alcoholic!

Ingredients: green Rooibos, sunflower petals, freeze-dried blueberries, flavoring, cornflower petals.

Serving Size: 1-2 level tsp./6oz serving

Brew Temp: 203 to 212 degree F

Brew Time: 8 to 10 Minutes

About ESP Emporium View company

Melanie sent me a few bags of this green rooibos blend! I’m excited to try it. I love rooibos, and have become a fan of green rooibos since Republic of Tea created their blends (which are fantastic if you haven’t had them yet).

This one is actually lighter-flavored than I had expected with the name “Punch”. I had expected this POW flavor hitting me in the mouth, but instead, it’s a very smooth, gentle blueberry taste along with the green rooibos (which is really good in and of itself here). There’s a slight hint of floral (there are sunflower and cornflower petals in here), and it adds to the fruitiness of the cup.

A great tea to have at the end of an 11 hour day. o_O

Boiling 8 min or more
Cofftea

Yes, I’m a green rooibos convert thanks to you!

Jaime

Ah, my plan to take over the world, one tea-drinker at a time begins. I’m thinking about sending some of my Experimental blend your way, as well…interested? It’s we-eird!

Cofftea

HAHA! Yes- I live for weird teas!

Jaime

Yup, I remember our mutual disappointment about the tuna melt. I’m crazy-busy this weekend, but I’ll get some out to you Monday or Tuesday. Or is that too much of a tea-se?

Cofftea

Haha don’t worry about it- take a week if you need to:)

Jaime

Awesome…I’ll work on my other babies and see if I can get another one ready for you to taste, too. And if there’s anything in my cupboard you’re interested in, let me know!

Jaime

Wait, you’re not vegan, are you? Cause this tea isn’t vegan…at all.

Cofftea

Haha nope- but thanks for having the care and forsight to ask!:)

You’re very welcome!