Watermelon

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma
175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more

• “Time for another break and I have worked up a well deserved thirst for watermelon so I used the last of this tea to make a pitcher of iced tea. It still tastes like sweet watermelon nectar but the...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 980 tasting notes
  • “Holy wow guys. I bought this on a whim because I had seen lots of people rave about watermelon tea. Its something I would have never thought to try otherwise, even if melon in any format is usually...” Read full tasting note
    jendang 80 tasting notes
  • “Wow! This is one bright up of tea! I had never heard of a tea flavored like watermelon before. The actual dry blend looked more like a trail mix than a tea! HUGE hunks of dried fruits make a bright...” Read full tasting note
    QueenOfTarts 464 tasting notes
  • “Thanks *QueenOfTarts*! Finally got round to trying this today. It is really good to have right now as it is a really warm day and this is a nice, light, summery tea. I used a lot of leaf brewing...” Read full tasting note
    Alana237 223 tasting notes

From ESP Emporium

A taste experience which can probably compete with the fresh, summer fruit! The neutralized blend of apple pieces, carrot flakes and honeydew melon cubes promises tender sweetness. The water melon note unfolds excellently on a sweet base. The dried water melon flakes emphasize the light summer creation.

Ingredients: apple pieces, carrot flakes, honeydew melon cubes, flavoring, beet root, freeze-dried strawberry slices.

Serving Size: 1-2 level tsp./6oz serving

Brew Temp: 203 to 212 degree F

Brew Time: 10 to 12 Minutes

About ESP Emporium View company

Time for another break and I have worked up a well deserved thirst for watermelon so I used the last of this tea to make a pitcher of iced tea. It still tastes like sweet watermelon nectar but the apple is stronger than it was for the hot version. I think I prefer it as an iced tea the best, it’s so juicy and sweet. Perfect. :)

I’m sad to see the end of this tea :(

Iced

Holy wow guys. I bought this on a whim because I had seen lots of people rave about watermelon tea. Its something I would have never thought to try otherwise, even if melon in any format is usually one of my favorite things in life. I read its best served chilled so I made a cup and put it in the fridge to cool while I worked out.

This stuff is absurdly good. I am so glad I bought it. Wven at room temp the sweet and tangyness of it is just outstanding. (Why yes, an accidental couch nap did occur, I blame the work out) I will definitely be looking for more melon teas to try out. Recommendations welcome.

Wow! This is one bright up of tea! I had never heard of a tea flavored like watermelon before. The actual dry blend looked more like a trail mix than a tea! HUGE hunks of dried fruits make a bright pink-orange brew. Sipping, this tastes almost identical to watermelon.. maybe melon water? True to the flavor of watermelon and very sweet all by itself! The finish is a little strange, I must admit.. Vegetables? Tart fruits? Drying and a little bit funky. Just different. While this makes for a good cup of hot tea, I think it would be just awesome iced! Thank you to JoeCool for sharing some of this with me. Yummy!

Nichole

I’m glad you liked it! :)

QueenOfTarts

Thank you so much! :)

Thanks QueenOfTarts!

Finally got round to trying this today. It is really good to have right now as it is a really warm day and this is a nice, light, summery tea. I used a lot of leaf brewing this and so it is very flavoursome. It really is juicy, like a watermelon, which is quite nice. It is also very sweet without any sweetener.

I love watermelon and I love this tea!