Butter Truffle

Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

From ESP Emporium

A tea creation for all “sweet teeth”. Just like licking out a dish with freshly made huller cookie dough with hints of freshly grated orange peel… it must be scooped out to the last drop. Not even adults can say no to this indescribable taste. The unusual, colorful and abundant decoration of savory and spicy ingredients makes your mouth water just by looking at it.

Ingredients: black tea (77%), pistachios, cumin, sliced almonds, coriander, pink peppercorns, flavoring.

Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving

Brew Temp: 203 to 212 degree F

Brew Time: 4 to 5 Minutes

About ESP Emporium View company

This is one of the weirdest smelling things I have smelled (that smelled good). I don’t even know what it was that I was smelling. This is nice and spicy, though without sweetener it didn’t taste as good.

This is not bad. The bag smell is overwhelming and a bit artificial, but brewed it’s more tame. I don’t get very many savory notes (cumin? whaat) other than the nuts, but my tolerance for savoriness is pretty high (love it). I get butter and creaminess for sure, and it mostly tastes like a more complicated cookie to me. Great for making butter tea with too. Big indulgence :)

I really enjoy this tea. It smells like a yummy dessert, but is full bodied enough to satisfy my black tea needs.