Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “Again, this one has me stumped. The liquor is a gorgeous deep pink color, which to me screams, "HIBISCUS! I AM HIBISCUS!" It's slightly tart - as though a fresh raspberry is - not in the least...” Read full tasting note
    tea-slinger 576 tasting notes

From ESP Emporium

This mild creation is given fruity sweetness by the apple pieces and carrot flakes and a touch of freshness by eucalyptus leaves, lemon grass, tangerine bits and a nuance of hibiscus. Beetroot pieces lend their color to the cup along with a slightly earthy note. Dried orange slices are an optical reminder of the fresh citrus flavor of this absolutely perfect composition. Winner of the 2007 World Tea Expo Ice Tea Competition!

Ingredients: apple pieces, carrot flakes, blackberry and eucalyptus leaves, beetroot pieces, hibiscus flowers, lemon grass, flavoring, freeze-dried tangerine pieces, orange slices.

Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving

Brew Temp: 203 to 212 degree F

Brew Time: 5 to 10 Minutes

About ESP Emporium View company

Again, this one has me stumped. The liquor is a gorgeous deep pink color, which to me screams, “HIBISCUS! I AM HIBISCUS!” It’s slightly tart – as though a fresh raspberry is – not in the least hibiscus-y, even after a steeping of over five minutes. I really enjoy this cuppa. I needed something mellow, but this is going to put me to sleep and I won’t make it to 5:30. I’ll need something to pep me up next!