Vanilla Black

Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From ESP Emporium

Vanilla is considered the queen of all spices. The Aztecs used to season their famous chocolate drink with vanilla. The vanilla pod is the fruit of an orchid species which has its home in Mexico. The hand-pollinated blossoms produce ripe fruits after eight months, and are then treated in a complicated fermentation process. The pods change color and develop their full aroma. The exquisite, intense and very popular taste of vanilla harmonizes marvelously with our black tea blend.

Ingredients: black tea, flavoring, vanilla pieces.

Serving Size: 1 level tsp./6oz serving

Brew Temp: 203 to 212 degree F

Brew Time: 4 to 5 Minutes

About ESP Emporium View company

This is the first of many I will be trying from Muppetlove! YAY! Thanks so much!

Awwwww yeah! THAT’s some Niiice Vanilla! And YES! That’s NICE with 3 i’s!

This has a satisfying medium strength black tea base and the Vanilla is dreamy and creamy.

Not caring for this. I did multiple steeping times and temps. It is just not good. The vanilla is artificial and cheep tasting. I know teas that have wonderful vanilla flavorings. There is no reason for it to taste this bad. Shame.

If you need someone to take it off your hands, I volunteer! :)

1804 tasting notes recently had a good sale, so I bought some, even though I haven’t bought anything from them before. I was crossing my fingers that they were worth the money, since I don’t have much to spend. Luckily, this one is delicious. Black teas with vanilla flavor is probably my favorite tea, so this one was an obvious choice among all of the amazing sounding teas ESPemporium has. The steep color is a medium brown. The scent is sweet. I wouldn’t necessarily say this is a typical vanilla flavor, but I’ve never really been handed genuine vanilla and been told “This is genuine vanilla”.. There is obviously many different flavors of vanilla depending on how authenitc it is, so it is hard to say with this one. But I think it’s a good flavor anyway. Definitely different. Smooth and sweet and a great pairing with the black tea, which is neither too strong or too light. Basically perfect enough to showcase the vanilla flavor. Actually, the flavor is almost so strong that I can’t really taste the black tea.