Strawberry/Lemon/Basil

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From ESP Emporium

Only the best for the spoiled berry, the queen amongst the gourmets … A hint of lemon, just the perfect helping of basil and a carpet of red roses with fanfares! Take this “state visit” home with you and you’ll soon win all votes.

Ingredients: Rooibos tea, basil, flavoring, freeze-dried strawberry pieces and lemon granules (fruit (lemon juice), malt dextrin, natural lemon oil, gelling agent: sodium alginate), red rose petals.

Serving Size: 1-2 level tsp./6oz serving

Brew Temp: 203 to 212 degree F

Brew Time: 8 to 10 Minutes

About ESP Emporium View company

Thank you Amanda for requesting this in a trade! I have not enjoyed this in a long time and it was well overdue!
It is very pleasant!

Tea #21 from the ’Here’s Hoping’ teabox.

I have really mixed feelings about this one. On one hand I was excited because I liked this even with the rooibos base. On the other hand I found the flavor of the tea lacking. I mean with a name like Strawberry/Lemon/Basil I’m expecting flavor/flavor/FLAVOR. Ya know? Everything here seemed muted which left me disappointed. That’s not to say that the flavor was bad. It has a nice sweet flavor from the strawberry, a bit of pop from the lemon, and little hints of basil coming out every now and then. The combination of the three together should have been amazing, but it was just middle of the road.

I might try this one again at some point but not any time soon.

Thanks Azzrian for this one!
I drank a half of a cup hot and the other half cold while trying to submit trouble tickets for Steepster Dashboard issues today…eeek! I’m going thru Steepster withdrawls!

I do like this one cold a bit more than hot but both are good.

All of the ingredients are mellow but sweet, citrusy, berry/fruity, and delightful! This is an interesting flavored rooibos! Thumbs up to ESP for this creative cuppa!

I just HAD to buy this one since it sounds like the perfect tea — BASIL (my favorite), lemon, strawberry, rose petals, all on a nice base of rooibos! It is good! I just wish the flavors would shine more. The main flavor is like a creamsicle type flavor, which I’m guessing is from the lemon, though I didn’t see many of the lemon granules in my unsteeped tea leaves. (Do you call them leaves if it is rooibos?) The rooibos has a mild enough flavor that it allows what little of the other flavors there is to shine through. I still think think this is the perfect combination of ingredients, I wish they stronger here though! Still very delicious, especially when it got to 97 degrees today (though I know that ain’t nothin for other parts of the US right now.)

Steeped 5 minutes with a bit of sugar.

Pleasant but not blow me away amazing. I’ve been a bit underwhelmed by the teas I’ve tried so far from ESP (three so far, and I still have a handful I picked up to round out my first order with them to try). The flavor in this, like the other teas, is on the weak side. I can barely taste strawberry. The lemon comes through as a slight tartness. Basil? What basil? Oh, there it is but I have to roll the tea on my tongue a bit.

So weird. It’s not a bad tea, but I wish it were MORE.