Blooming Marvellous Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Eteaket

Blooming Marvellous
In our Blooming Marvellous flavoured green tea, quality Sencha is expertly coupled with bright mallow and sunflower petals, exquisite rosebuds, vanilla and fresh, tangy fruit. This lively blend will be sure to put a smile on your face and a spring in your step.

To Enjoy: Use 1-2 tsp per cup, add hot water that hasn’t yet begun to bubble (around 80°C) and brew for 2-3 mins. Serve immediately or remove leaves so you don’t ruin all your hard work.

About Eteaket View company

After that horrible, horrible Sweet Yerba Mate (Samovar), I decided to brew something that I knew I would like, and this was what I grabbed.

Yes! I am getting more strawberry this time than in previous infusions, and it’s quite lovely. I did steep it a little longer than usual, although I am not sure how long, because I forgot to set the timer… perhaps that’s why this turned out more strawberry? I don’t know.

Anyways, even though I did steep it longer, there is no sign of bitterness or off taste. It is just… blooming marvellous!

My personal favorite adjective is “freaking” or “frickin’”…I say it prior to describing something way too often! When I saw the name of this green tea I said to myself…self I said…“this would be a great substitute for freaking of frickin’ – I just might start walking around saying…”That movie was blooming marvellous!" or “I feel blooming marvellous today, don’t you?” And YES this is spelled with 2 L’s. It must make the meaning more magnified! LOL – Anyways…I really DO like this tea! It’s lovely! It’s a sweet and juicy green tea and the fruit in it is juicy, fruity, sweet, slightly tart but in a good way, pure, and fresh! This one makes my mouth water! YUM!!!!

My first venture into tea drinking and I realy didn’t expect to like it but i was so wrong I love this tea, fresh, sweet and clean.

not their best