Edit tea info Last updated by Ptkelo

1 Tasting Note View all

• “After being told to try this tea by several people I was very dissapointed. It had a nice citrusy taste with the spice from the cinnamon. It was basically what you'd expect from a black tea with...” Read full tasting note
    Ptkelo 20 tasting notes

From Express Coffee and Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Express Coffee and Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

After being told to try this tea by several people I was very dissapointed. It had a nice citrusy taste with the spice from the cinnamon. It was basically what you’d expect from a black tea with orange and cinnamon.
However, I already have Glitter and Gold from DAVIDsTEA which is pretty much the same, but Market Spice doesn’t sparkle.
I did like how citrusy it was, I do love me some orange taste. It’s a nice tea to try out. I would tell friends to try it out.

Dylan Oxford

I’m sorry, did you say sparkle?

Dylan Oxford

Oh… man. I totally have to buy some of this for my daughter. That’s awesome

Ptkelo

Ya it’s a really neat tea. For new years I made punch with it. I steeped a huge spaghetti pot full of glitter and gold and a couple sliced up apples then i threw some rum in. I called it “fireworks punch”, but noone was really as excited as I was about it. It was mostly like “who’s that chick that brought a bowl of tea here?”