Oolong Raspberry

Fruit Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by JacquelineM

1 Tasting Note View all

From eZentea

Oolong with nice large rolled leaves with exceptional raspberry flavor. Great for several brews.

About eZentea View company

1 Tasting Note

This is a Tea Sipper Traveling Tea Box Tea!

Train delays had me hot and cranky by the time I got to work (an hour late!)! I wanted something light and fruity to sip today, and the raspberry in this was very appealing! I just had some raspberry cider the other night, and can’t get raspberries off of my mind!

This is nice! A good light but natural raspberry flavor, and a medium, mellow oolong. I see this as an enjoyable everyday-ish oolong. Usually I like the first steep and love the second steep of most oolongs, but my first two steeps were remarkably similar — less raspberry-ish on the second, but the oolong didn’t change much. Interesting.

There is a little bitterness in the tea — I should try it 10 degrees cooler the next time I make it.

I’ll comment here for posterity that I did two more cool steeps and there was no bitterness. Going to try it at 175 next time!

Wow! We had train issues today too, but fortunately I was able to work from home! This tea sounds yummy, btw. I’m really liking oolongs lately!