Rest Well (Certified Organic)

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

• “I had my doubts about this ... as I tend to do with any herbal infusion, but, I'm very pleasantly surprised at how much I like this. It is very soothing, and I like that none of the ingredients...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4227 tasting notes
  • “The aroma of this tea is great. The chamomile is dominant with the peppermint and lavender come out just enough to appreciate. Like the smell, the chamomile has the strongest flavor. The...” Read full tasting note
    psuedoquasi 8 tasting notes

From Far Leaves Tea

Pure herbal bliss; certified organic chamomile, peppermint, lavender, and valerian caress achy temperaments and sooth minor ailments – CAFFEINE FREE

About Far Leaves Tea View company

I had my doubts about this … as I tend to do with any herbal infusion, but, I’m very pleasantly surprised at how much I like this. It is very soothing, and I like that none of the ingredients are really overwhelming the cup… I taste each of the ingredients without any one of them tasting too strong, it’s all very nicely balanced.

The peppermint does’t have the peppermint ZING here, it’s very smooth and adds a nice, sweet element to the flavor, and the chamomile and lavender tastes floral without sharpness. It’s very pleasant.

Like the smell, the chamomile has the strongest flavor. The peppermint leaves a slight cool feeling on the tongue but it doesn’t come through as much as I’d like. Still, It does a good job of rounding out the flavor. Unfortunately the taste of lavender is completely absent.

Overall, this is a good tea. I was expecting more but if you like chamomile and you are looking for something slightly different, I’d recommend it.