Fashionista Blend

Edit tea info Last updated by celuzza
Boiling 3 min, 15 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “Sachets: (See other notes for loose) Sure, I liked the loose better but these sachets are great for on-the-go and that is what I needed earlier today! I got two solid steeps out of one bag! ...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “Backlog: I like this one! I love the combination of the rose and the lavender. These are not overpowering florals in this tea, just enough to give this tea a decidedly feminine touch, and with...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4421 tasting notes
  • “*Here's Hoping Traveling Teabox Round #3 - Tea #28* I've had the teabox a while but it has been difficult to get the next round set up with Steepster acting up. This one seems to have rose petals,...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1387 tasting notes
  • “From the Round 3 Here’s Hoping TTB This was okay. I’m not a big fan of the lavender and orange mix here, but I do like the floral notes. Usually I find citrus and floral to be a pleasant...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 733 tasting notes

From Fashionista Tea

This signature blend created especially for the “Fashionista” tea collection, consists of Organic and Fair Trade black teas with botanicals, a reminder of Paris.

Loose – 3.4oz (95g)

Sachets – 1.6oz (45g)

Water Temperature: 206 F degrees

Caffeine Level: Medium

Steep Time: 3-5 minutes

Suggested Serving Size: 1 tsp. of tea per 6-8 oz.

Ingredients: Organic and Fair Trade black teas, Organic Rose Petal, Organic Lavender. Organic Orange Peel, Natural Flavor

About Fashionista Tea View company

Sachets:
(See other notes for loose)

Sure, I liked the loose better but these sachets are great for on-the-go and that is what I needed earlier today! I got two solid steeps out of one bag! Not too shabby!

Backlog:

I like this one! I love the combination of the rose and the lavender. These are not overpowering florals in this tea, just enough to give this tea a decidedly feminine touch, and with a name like “Fashionista Blend” … it should be feminine! Even though it does have that feminine touch, it would make a great breakfast blend, because it has a certain vigor to it too!

Here is my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/02/18/organic-fashionista-blend-from-fashionista-tea/

Here’s Hoping Traveling Teabox Round #3 – Tea #28
I’ve had the teabox a while but it has been difficult to get the next round set up with Steepster acting up. This one seems to have rose petals, lavender, and orange but it’s all dessert to me somehow! Even the dry leaves have a dessert scent, but the flavor seems more like bakey cinnamon, with the lavender, rose and orange missing from the flavor completely. It’s the oddest thing. The color of the cup was a deep red with 1 1/2 teaspoons in the infuser. Not a bad tea but a completely unexpected cup: cinnamon sugar not flowers!
Steep #1 // just boiled // 3 min

Steepster is losing it. I have to edit my tasting notes now to post anything (so make sure you copy your notes so you can paste them in the edited note.) I wish it would fix soon, if only because it must be making the Steepster team lose it!

From the Round 3 Here’s Hoping TTB

This was okay. I’m not a big fan of the lavender and orange mix here, but I do like the floral notes. Usually I find citrus and floral to be a pleasant combination, but this taste more of orange oil than a true orange flavor. However, the rose and lavender notes are very nice and well balanced.

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Fashionista Tea reviews! This one is a black with rose, lavender and orange peel.

Really smooth, malty with rose, lavender and pastry notes. The lavender is quite good here. Often lavender tastes like soap to me, but it is on the light side, almost adding a creamyness here. The orange pops at the end, adding a fresh flavor.

Full review, along with a couple other Fashionista Tea blends at Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/fashionista-tea-oolong-owl-tea-review/