Fashionista Blend

Edit tea info Last updated by celuzza

From Fashionista Tea

This signature blend created especially for the “Fashionista” tea collection, consists of Organic and Fair Trade black teas with botanicals, a reminder of Paris.

Loose – 3.4oz (95g)

Sachets – 1.6oz (45g)

Water Temperature: 206 F degrees

Caffeine Level: Medium

Steep Time: 3-5 minutes

Suggested Serving Size: 1 tsp. of tea per 6-8 oz.

Ingredients: Organic and Fair Trade black teas, Organic Rose Petal, Organic Lavender. Organic Orange Peel, Natural Flavor

About Fashionista Tea View company

Sachets:
(See other notes for loose)

Sure, I liked the loose better but these sachets are great for on-the-go and that is what I needed earlier today! I got two solid steeps out of one bag! Not too shabby!

Backlog:

I like this one! I love the combination of the rose and the lavender. These are not overpowering florals in this tea, just enough to give this tea a decidedly feminine touch, and with a name like “Fashionista Blend” … it should be feminine! Even though it does have that feminine touch, it would make a great breakfast blend, because it has a certain vigor to it too!

Here is my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/02/18/organic-fashionista-blend-from-fashionista-tea/