Orange Chamomile

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by celuzza

From Fashionista Tea

Experience a sweet and velvety taste with an aroma of relaxation in this Orange Chamomile blend. This tisane is Zen but still has a complex finish with hints of lime, cinnamon and apple.

Loose – 1.3oz (38g)

Sachets – 1.1oz (32g)

Water Temperature: 206 F degrees

Caffeine Level: Caffeine Free

Steep Time: 5-7 minutes

Suggested Serving Size: 1 tsp. – 1 tbsp. of tea per 8 oz.

Ingredients: Organic Fair Trade Chamomile, Organic Green Rooibos, Organic Fair Trade South African Rooibos, Organic Orange Peel and Natural Flavor.

About Fashionista Tea View company

I’m not a fan of Chamomile. I can usually stomach it if it has a nice amount of mint to it. This, however, was nice. Sure…it’s Chamomile but the Orange plays in nicely! I don’t think it would have worked for me any other way. I just might add Chamomile with the pairing of Orange to my list of do-ables!

Nice!

Backlog:

I was rather impressed with this tisane given the fact that it’s chamomile (not my favorite). I appreciated the large chamomile blossoms (instead of the crushed, powdery bits), and I liked the softer approach of the orange notes. It’s not an overpowering taste.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/04/09/organic-orange-chamomile-herbal-tisane-from-fashionista-tea/