La Rose (Loose Tea Tin)

Edit tea info Last updated by binary0018

• “Thanks to *ToiToi* for this sample! I have to say, I have been interested in trying some of Fauchon's teas because the flavors look so up my alley, but I haven't primarily because they haven't...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1851 tasting notes
  • “Couldn't resist having this again this morning. I've been in a rose tea mood today. I was suppose to go to the dentist this morning, but it snowed. Now, normally cities that it snows in can...” Read full tasting note
    tuscanteal 130 tasting notes

From Fauchon

Whole leaf black tea with rose flavour.
From Fauchon’s website: “The delicate flavour of the rose mixes with the full, softness of the Chinese tea to create a fresh and balanced tea.”
Ingredients:
Black tea (China), rose petals (1%), rose-lotus flavour.

About Fauchon View company

Thanks to ToiToi for this sample! I have to say, I have been interested in trying some of Fauchon’s teas because the flavors look so up my alley, but I haven’t primarily because they haven’t gotten great reviews here on Steepster. But getting some samples from ToiToi of a few Fauchon teas was optimal! I decided to start with this, a simple rose black tea. This one actually has no reviews yet! Also I went on to their site to add another tea to the database and saw they have a new tea: Rose and Litchi (lychee). Be still my heart! I want that tea so badly.

This tea smells strongly of sweet sweet rose candy. Not just rose but candied rose. You can tell that this is not going to pull any punches in the rose department (yay!). This is quite nice! Strongly rosey, and thankfully a tasty black tea base as well. Keemun perhaps? It’s a bit malty and has that “chinese black” taste that I can now seem to identify. As sweet as its smelled, the flavor is less sweet but still rosey in a rose candy kind of way. Anyway, this makes me more excited to try the rest of my samples, and makes me want the Rose et Litchi tea even more!

Terri HarpLady

I enjoy rose teas, & this sounds tasty!

Couldn’t resist having this again this morning. I’ve been in a rose tea mood today. I was suppose to go to the dentist this morning, but it snowed. Now, normally cities that it snows in can handle these things, but it rarely snows where I live, and it is better to stay inside away from any roads. So I cancelled, took my pooch for a long 2 hour walk and then came home to a nice warm house. I then helped my neighbour make table number displays for her upcoming wedding. I was feeling romantic because I was living vicariously through my neighbour and her soon to be nuptials. There are some DT teas on sale right now with Rose in them, I am tempted… very tempted!!!