Le Bonheur! (Happiness)

Black Green Blend
Berries, Lemon, Red Fruits
Edit tea info Last updated by Dinosara
Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

• “This tea is well named because drinking a cup of it always makes me happy. As I have lamented before, this tea always sells out on the Vente-Privee sales before I get to them. Last time I managed...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1943 tasting notes

From Fauchon

What’s there to do in Paris in the afternoon? Thousands of things. Nothing. Drink tea. Always in style.
Perfect match of the wooded notes of tea with the sweet flavours of red fruits and with safflower, cornflower and sunflower petals.

Ingredients: Black tea (Chiné), red fruit flavor, safflower petals, green tea, cornflower petals, sunflower petals, natural lemon flavor.

About Fauchon View company

1943 tasting notes

This tea is well named because drinking a cup of it always makes me happy.

As I have lamented before, this tea always sells out on the Vente-Privee sales before I get to them. Last time I managed to snag a sample tin so I at least have a little. Guess I need to go to Paris to buy some more! :D I like this better than other “red fruits” blends I’ve tried, and I think it’s the addition of the citrus, which really brightens the blend. So happy!

Also I am really surprised that I am the only reviewer of this one. I thought there were others? I got my original sample from Toi toi but I guess it’s just a rare blend.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Stephanie

I really want there to be another Vente-Privee sale ASAP! I fell in love with a couple of Fauchon teas in swaps…

Dustin

Is there a certain time of year those sales happen or is it more random?

Dinosara

I’ve ordered from two of those sales in the past and one happened in November, one in February. I think it’s really random.