Le Bonheur! (Happiness)

Black Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Dinosara
Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

• “Every time Vente-Privee has a sale for Fauchon, this tea is sold out by the time I get there, no matter how early. I am doomed to never get a proper tin of this tea! This time, though, there was...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1851 tasting notes

From Fauchon

What’s there to do in Paris in the afternoon? Thousands of things. Nothing. Drink tea. Always in style.
Perfect match of the wooded notes of tea with the sweet flavours of red fruits and with safflower, cornflower and sunflower petals.

Ingredients: Black tea (Chiné), red fruit flavor, safflower petals, green tea, cornflower petals, sunflower petals, natural lemon flavor.

About Fauchon View company

Every time Vente-Privee has a sale for Fauchon, this tea is sold out by the time I get there, no matter how early. I am doomed to never get a proper tin of this tea! This time, though, there was another item that included a small tin of this tea along with some tiny pots of confiture. Sure, why not?

So glad I got more of this tea, even if it is a tiny tin (side note: the tiny tin is adorable! I love it). It’s red fruits, but it might just be my favorite red fruits tea. For one, the light touch of lemon adds a brightness to it. The fruits are fresh and bright, not dark and jammy like they can sometimes get in these blends. Just smelling this brings a smile to my face, which I suppose is the point of a happiness tea.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Dustin

I just got my Vente order and am trying the teas as well! Have you tried the confitures yet? What did you think?

Dinosara

I haven’t tried these in particular but I have had Fauchon’s confitures before so I am sure they will be delicious!