Le Bonheur! (Happiness)

Black Green Blend
Red Fruits, Strawberry, Berries, Lemon
Edit tea info Last updated by Dinosara
Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 11 oz / 325 ml

• “This tea is well named because drinking a cup of it always makes me happy. As I have lamented before, this tea always sells out on the Vente-Privee sales before I get to them. Last time I managed...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1943 tasting notes
  • “I'm having a lot of fun trying all of these Fauchon teas that the generous * Dinosara* sent samples of, even if I haven't really liked them so far! This one looks like black tea leaves with flower...” Read full tasting note
    CameronB 390 tasting notes

From Fauchon

What’s there to do in Paris in the afternoon? Thousands of things. Nothing. Drink tea. Always in style.
Perfect match of the wooded notes of tea with the sweet flavours of red fruits and with safflower, cornflower and sunflower petals.

Ingredients: Black tea (Chiné), red fruit flavor, safflower petals, green tea, cornflower petals, sunflower petals, natural lemon flavor.

About Fauchon View company

1943 tasting notes

This tea is well named because drinking a cup of it always makes me happy.

As I have lamented before, this tea always sells out on the Vente-Privee sales before I get to them. Last time I managed to snag a sample tin so I at least have a little. Guess I need to go to Paris to buy some more! :D I like this better than other “red fruits” blends I’ve tried, and I think it’s the addition of the citrus, which really brightens the blend. So happy!

Also I am really surprised that I am the only reviewer of this one. I thought there were others? I got my original sample from Toi toi but I guess it’s just a rare blend.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Stephanie

I really want there to be another Vente-Privee sale ASAP! I fell in love with a couple of Fauchon teas in swaps…

Dustin

Is there a certain time of year those sales happen or is it more random?

Dinosara

I’ve ordered from two of those sales in the past and one happened in November, one in February. I think it’s really random.

I’m having a lot of fun trying all of these Fauchon teas that the generous * Dinosara* sent samples of, even if I haven’t really liked them so far! This one looks like black tea leaves with flower petals mixed in. The dry scent is fantastic! It’s definitely some kind of strawberry-esque flavor – taking a look at the description reveals that this one is red fruits flavored. Yum!

Oh, yum yum. I’m so happy to have finally found a hit from these samples! The red fruit flavor in this tea is spot on, mostly strawberry in my opinion. It’s definitely candylike, in fact it reminds me of strawberry Bubble Tape gum, in the best way possible! I let most of mine get stone cold, and it was still super tasty, leading me to believe that this would make an awesome iced tea as well. I’ll make sure to pounce on the next Fauchon sale so I can get a tin of this one. Happiness indeed!

Flavors: Red Fruits, Strawberry

Dinosara

I also love this one and it is one of the hardest to get at sales… it sells out very fast! During the last Vente-privee sale I ordered a small gift box that had a 30g tin of this (along with several small pots of jam) just so I could get some more of it!

Cameron B.

I will totally camp the next sale for this one! :D