Caramel

Edit tea info Last updated by CrowKettle

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Thank you *ToiToi* for sending me this sample! It tastes like Salted Caramel. It's sweet and slightly salty, with a bright ceylon base that gives it a toffee-like edge. I've had a lot of caramel...” Read full tasting note
    CrowKettle 506 tasting notes

From Fauchon

Is it a tea to eat or a cake to drink? Who knows?
Caramel-flavored black tea.

Fauchon proudly offers you its creation combining black teas from China and Ceylon with the flavor of caramel. This creation will seduce all true tea lovers with a liquor that is round and full in the mouth.

Fauchon recommends that you steep this tea for 4 to 5 minutes.

About Fauchon View company

1 Tasting Note

Thank you ToiToi for sending me this sample! It tastes like Salted Caramel. It’s sweet and slightly salty, with a bright ceylon base that gives it a toffee-like edge. I’ve had a lot of caramel today.

I’d initially forgot this sample at my parents’ when I went off for school but they mailed me a card with an encouraging message and some of the smaller tea bags that I’d left lying around the place. I say this all the time but parents are freaking awesome.

It’s been a while (10 days) since I made a tasting note here. I know this is a long time because Cavocorax changed her profile picture since I was last on. It’s a big deal.

Edit: This tea has a lot of caramel flavour! When I steep this for less time and drink it lukewarm it’s more syrupy and salty-sweet and less like a solid piece of toffee.

Mmmmm this sounds good.

CrowKettle

This one is pretty good, although I think I like syrupy caramel teas over hard toffee caramel teas, which this one is the latter.

mmmmmm caramel…. nom nom nom nom nom

TastyBrew

Any idea where to get this in the US? It sounds so good!