La Pomme Du Verger

Black Fruit Blend
Apple Pieces, Black Tea, Natural Apple Flavor, Rose Petals
Apple, Citrus Fruits, Orange
Edit tea info Last updated by Random Carpe Diem

• “This tea smells of sweet cooked apple and a fruity base tea with pastry like hints. I find it benefits from a 5 minute steep. The base does not overpower the flavouring and the fruit is...” Read full tasting note
    yyz 321 tasting notes
  • “This tea never leaves me unsatisfied. When you open the tin is like you open a box of a eau de parfum. Typical parisian I would say from the way they designed it. Not a lot of smell- i thought I...” Read full tasting note
    Chezmoi 10 tasting notes

From Fauchon

The sun-kissed taste of an apple fresh-picked from the orchard blends perfectly with the soft notes of black tea from China.

Ingredients: Black Tea(China), apple pieces, natural apple flavour, rose petals.

recommended steeping time: 5 minutes

About Fauchon View company

I find it benefits from a 5 minute steep. The base does not overpower the flavouring and the fruit is stronger than when I steeped it with shorter steeps. The rose blends with apple flavour in such away that the tea reminds me of spring with a reference to apple blossoms ( which makes sense as they are in the same family), and at other times it reminds me of fall as I get an aftertaste of cooked apples. The base has enough tannins and astringency to give the tea a certain thickness and a reference to baked goods, but taste wise it is quite fruity, and freshening. The bite of Rose becomes more apparent as it cools. It’s quite nice.

I think I prefer the brightness of Nina’s Marie Antoinette with its crisp granny smith apple like reference and it’s lighter base, but this is still very pleasant and enjoyable.
CelebriTEA

Sounds like this is to die 4

This tea never leaves me unsatisfied. When you open the tin is like you open a box of a eau de parfum. Typical parisian I would say from the way they designed it. Not a lot of smell- i thought I was going to be dissappointed. Infused for 4 min and to my surprise it had such a wonderful taste. It was like eating apples sprinkled with orange juice on top. I drank it 30 min ago and I still have te wonderful taste in my mouth. Very smooth, very enjoyable and zero bitterness.
Unlike so many other teas that have more smell then taste, this one is e opposite, not a particular smell but an amazing taste.

Flavors: Apple, Citrus Fruits, Orange