Chocolate Eclair

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by ifjuly

From Fauchon

Discover Chocolate Éclair tea: an Oolong tea with chocolatey, buttery flavours. Combines the aromatic flavour of the cocoa nib, enrobed in the roundness of the Oolong leaf, to evoke the creaminess of a real chocolate eclair.

About Fauchon View company

Bubble bath tea from boychik.
Wow! Bread, chocolate, & cream = delicious!
Now I’m thinking I want to combine cacao nibs, vanilla, & something smokey…
It will either be awesome or terrible…

mmmmmmmm that combo sounds good. and is giving me ideas.

MzPriss

there will be a bubble bath in my immediate future now too. A post cobbler bubble bath.

Stephanie

I loooove this one. #1 on my Fauchon must haves list!

Terri HarpLady

A small disclaimer: about halfway into the cup a funky after taste started building up in my mouth, & my tummy started feeling kind of yucko. dammit

Wow, thank you so much boychik for sending me a sample of this tea! I was broke during the last Vente-Privee sale, and would have been reluctant to purchase whole tins in the future without tasting them first anyway.

Could this possibly be the perfect chocolate tea? PERHAPS! It is rich and creamy and so chocolatey, without being bitter or artificial at all, and I didn’t even add ANY sweetener! The base tea is mild and pleasant, and everything seems to meld together so nicely. I’m definitely going to set aside some money to grab a tin of this one the next time it is available.

MissB

Wow, glad to hear it’s as tasty as it sounds. :)

boychik

Glad you like it. i should try it again soon!

Terri HarpLady

I haven’t had a chocolate eclair in 30+years???sigh…

Then I should send you some to sample Terri

Terri HarpLady

I wouldn’t object! BUT, please pick some things you’d like to sample from my cupboard! :)

Not jawdroppingly awesome but a heckuva lot better than that cat pee-smelling cassis blend, eesh.

boychik

Oh i am still awaiting. is it chocolate cream or some floral as well?

ifjuly

i was so busy trying to not think of cat pee tea i was just grateful it had a lot of milky chocolate at the end of the sip. i didn’t detect floral, especially not fauchon levels of floral, but i might have been distracted. (: