Christmas Eve (Un Soir de Noël)

Drying, Plums, Tart
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.
Boiling 8 min or more 12 oz / 354 ml

2 Images

From Fauchon

Fauchon invites you to share an exceptional Christmas. Taste the original flavor of this tea with caramel, pineapple, sweet orange, and maraschino. Enjoy this warm and fruity delicacy with family and friends.

Ingredients: Black tea, pineapple pieces, orange zest, caramel flavoring, orange flavoring, vanilla flavoring, pineapple flavoring, maraschino cherry flavoring.

About Fauchon View company

First off, I’m an arse – I just got this in a swap, and yet I oversteeped it. Of course. Because that’s my way! So, uh, 12 minutes.

Shockingly, it’s really really yummy. It smells a bit like plum pudding or fruit cake. I don’t get much out of the flavor other than an interesting, plummy-type of dryness.. again… I messed this up. Thank goodness there’s another good mug-full of tea to play with.

Thank you shezza, for so surreptitiously sharing some of this with me in LOOK Tea yesterday.

EDIT: What? caramel, pineapple, sweet orange, and maraschino… um… okay I get the orange (fruitcake, that’s what I identified it as) and marasschino (same thing), and possibly pineapple… but caramel? No. Well, maybe. Well… darn it, I so wish I hadn’t oversteeped this.

Flavors: Drying, Plums, Tart

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I’m personally not a fan of teas like this, but this is an enjoyable, full flavoured, smooth, desert tea.

8 min or more