Almond Cookie

Almond, Sweet, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Courtney
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is the first tea I've tried from Fava Tea Company and I'm impressed! It smells just like the name would suggest: a warm, freshly-baked almond cookie. It's extremely flavorful and rich. Almond...” Read full tasting note
    Inkling 36 tasting notes

From Fava Tea Co.

Cookie Monster Says: MUST BUY THIS TEA! Our best selling in-house blend of vanilla black tea and sweet roasted almonds. A lovely blend that’s not too astringent but boasts a full body so you know you are enjoying a black tea. True almond flavor, would go well with a sweet dessert or chicken/fish main course. Hand blended in small artisan batches with postive energy and good intentions! We hope you enjoy!

About Fava Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

This is the first tea I’ve tried from Fava Tea Company and I’m impressed! It smells just like the name would suggest: a warm, freshly-baked almond cookie. It’s extremely flavorful and rich. Almond and vanilla are the predominant flavors, but the black tea comes through as well and there is also just a hint of sweetness. I like it plain, but it is also delicious with a splash of milk and/or a bit of sugar. Even my brother, who doesn’t really care for tea, enjoyed this one!

Flavors: Almond, Sweet, Vanilla