French Breakfast Superior

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Courtney

• “When I was at Fava Tea, one of the ladies there told me that this French Breakfast was her favorite blend. I have English, Irish, and Scottish Breakfast at home, so I figured I'd give this one a...” Read full tasting note
    ladyveg 100 tasting notes

From Fava Tea Co.

A superior blend of vanilla, and sweet, smooth black tea. This blend is accompanied by tiny bits of pineapple and cherry to add a distinct flavorful sweetness and burst of character! An excellent choice anytime of the day that takes cream and sweetener well. French Breakfast Superior has been described as a cup of relaxation in a world of chaos. We hope you enjoy as much as we all do.

About Fava Tea Co. View company

When I was at Fava Tea, one of the ladies there told me that this French Breakfast was her favorite blend. I have English, Irish, and Scottish Breakfast at home, so I figured I’d give this one a sniff. Wow! It smelled amazing! I was surprised at the ingredients because I wouldn’t have guessed them at all. I was almost thinking hazelnut. Give me a break, I have a cold. :-)

Once I steeped it, the vanilla scent and flavor is definitely there, but not overpowering, and it is natural. The cherry and pineapple are there as well, but you really have to think about it to get their flavor—they aren’t taking over the black tea at all. The overall effect is quite smooth and pleasing. Recommended for a crisp fall morning.