Coconut Souffle

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Courtney

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I can't find a good enough picture of this that's worth posting...so you'll have to trust me when I say it's really pretty and colorful. Full of reds, blues and greens! I love visiting home and...” Read full tasting note
    rebeccalynn 57 tasting notes

From Fava Tea Co.

This white tea is hand blended with coconut, pineapple, safflowers and cornflowers. Delivers a sweet creamy texture with a light body, blossomy high notes of pineapple and a good balance of coconut.

About Fava Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

I can’t find a good enough picture of this that’s worth posting…so you’ll have to trust me when I say it’s really pretty and colorful. Full of reds, blues and greens!

I love visiting home and shopping with my mom. We bought some delicious tea. Both of us love coconut, and the smell of this was super enticing. The salesperson said her son mixed this with Irish Breakfast tea and iced it, which sounds like a really interesting combo. I’ll have to try it in the future. Anyway, this tea tastes as good as it smells (which is always a nice surprise) and brews up really sweet and creamy. Recommended for all coconut lovers!