Raspberry Rose

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Gillyflower

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Fruity refreshment, great hot, will have to try it cold sometime! While I can smell the rose a little bit sniffing the dry tea, it really recedes into the background when brewed. This is a...” Read full tasting note
    gillyflower 55 tasting notes

From Fava Tea Co.

The fresh flavors of raspberry blend with the floral scents of rose. Apple bits, raspberries, hibiscus, rose-hips, blackberry leaves and natural berry flavoring. Great over ice.

About Fava Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

Fruity refreshment, great hot, will have to try it cold sometime! While I can smell the rose a little bit sniffing the dry tea, it really recedes into the background when brewed. This is a hibiscus-heavy tea (you can tell just by how red it gets in the cup…VERY red) which works well with plenty of sugar to cut the sourness, but I haven’t even bothered trying it without, since I know it will be too sour for me. Hibiscus provides lots of Vitamin C, so I plan to drink this a lot this winter!

Gillyflower

Also, I was distracting the saleswoman while she was writing the names of my teas on their labels (I like to talk about tea!) and she wrote “Roseberry Rose”. How cute is that?