Holiday Pumpkin Pie

Edit tea info Last updated by KiwiDelight

• “This smells delish! It is sweet, almost like there's sugar added, but I didn't add any, and spicy in a pumpkin season way. This may be my favourite pumpkin tea. Where can I get more? Thanks...” Read full tasting note
    Courtney 689 tasting notes
  • “Mmmmmm. This tea lives up to its name completely. The scent of the dry leaf is of baked pumpkin with spices. The flavor when drinking is of pumpkin pie, and there is a delicious custardy finish....” Read full tasting note
    ladyveg 100 tasting notes

From Fava Tea Co.

Black tea blended with cinnamon, dried pumpkin, vanilla and spices. A perfect combination of sweet and spicy boasting a full body tea that’s perfect in the morning or any time of day! Can be enjoyed as a guilt-free treat or with your favorite dessert! Enjoy, this one is only around for a short time!

About Fava Tea Co. View company

This smells delish! It is sweet, almost like there’s sugar added, but I didn’t add any, and spicy in a pumpkin season way. This may be my favourite pumpkin tea. Where can I get more?

Thanks KiwiDelight! Although, perhaps J won’t be pleased I want more haha!

Now I shall re-watch Skyfall. You know, because it’s not as though I don’t have a ton of things to do for school. :P

VariaTEA

Skyfall is a pretty great way of procrastinating. I am watching episode after episode of Covert Affairs when I really should be doing readings.

Mmmmmm. This tea lives up to its name completely. The scent of the dry leaf is of baked pumpkin with spices. The flavor when drinking is of pumpkin pie, and there is a delicious custardy finish. I’m really sleepy and am typing with only one eye open so I’m going to have to end this review right HERE.