Holiday Pumpkin Pie

Edit tea info Last updated by KiwiDelight
Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “This smells delish! It is sweet, almost like there’s sugar added, but I didn’t add any, and spicy in a pumpkin season way. This may be my favourite pumpkin tea. Where can I get...” Read full tasting note
    Courtney 719 tasting notes
  • “Mmmmmm. This tea lives up to its name completely. The scent of the dry leaf is of baked pumpkin with spices. The flavor when drinking is of pumpkin pie, and there is a delicious custardy finish....” Read full tasting note
    ladyveg 100 tasting notes
  • “Hubby says I’m extremely basic in this, but seriously. Pumpkin spice all the things. I am definitely the person who still has tins of pumpkin in my pantry and makes/eats pumpkin custard all...” Read full tasting note
    imaginaryvoyage 38 tasting notes

From Fava Tea Co.

Black tea blended with cinnamon, dried pumpkin, vanilla and spices. A perfect combination of sweet and spicy boasting a full body tea that’s perfect in the morning or any time of day! Can be enjoyed as a guilt-free treat or with your favorite dessert! Enjoy, this one is only around for a short time!

About Fava Tea Co. View company

This smells delish! It is sweet, almost like there’s sugar added, but I didn’t add any, and spicy in a pumpkin season way. This may be my favourite pumpkin tea. Where can I get more?

Thanks KiwiDelight! Although, perhaps J won’t be pleased I want more haha!

Now I shall re-watch Skyfall. You know, because it’s not as though I don’t have a ton of things to do for school. :P

VariaTEA

Skyfall is a pretty great way of procrastinating. I am watching episode after episode of Covert Affairs when I really should be doing readings.

Mmmmmm. This tea lives up to its name completely. The scent of the dry leaf is of baked pumpkin with spices. The flavor when drinking is of pumpkin pie, and there is a delicious custardy finish. I’m really sleepy and am typing with only one eye open so I’m going to have to end this review right HERE.

I am definitely the person who still has tins of pumpkin in my pantry and makes/eats pumpkin custard all year long. And pumpkin cranberry muffins in the freezer for in a pinch.

So, it only seems fitting I drink this year round too. Or at least as long as it’s still cold out. Pumpkin is such a divine, comforting cold weather flavor.

This is sweet, almost like there’s added sugar. Maple-y almost. And there’s actually a pumpkin flavor (which I seem to miss in a lot of pumpkin spice teas), in a roasted sugar pumpkin kind of way. The spicing is dessert like, with cinnamon in the front and bits of allspice and clove trailing.

Such a good pumpkin tea. One I’ll probably grab again next fall when the rest of the country pumpkin spices everything with me.