Dasher's Delight

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by moraiwe

2 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Truly a delightful tea, as evident by the name. I'm a sucker for light to medium bodied greens with a touch of toasty flavor (Oh, genmaicha, I'll never quit you), so Dasher's Delight seemed like a...” Read full tasting note
    music27note 41 tasting notes

From Fava Tea Co.

This seasonal blend is a delightful artisan blend of caramel, hazelnut brittle, almonds and walnuts! Delicious warm up for the cold winter months!

Ingredients: Green tea blend, almond pieces, walnuts, caramel and hazelnut brittle pieces

About Fava Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

Truly a delightful tea, as evident by the name. I’m a sucker for light to medium bodied greens with a touch of toasty flavor (Oh, genmaicha, I’ll never quit you), so Dasher’s Delight seemed like a good fit.

And it is.

I think what I love best about this tea is that, as a green tea drinker, I can detect subtle notes from the actual green tea amoungst the nutty flavors. On the flip side, my mother, who usually abhors green tea, is able to drink this tea and give it a thumbs up because what she usually describes as tasting like vaseline is coated in nutty goodness.

This is a green tea for anyone who sometimes feels like a nut ;)

Flavor notes (since they wouldn’t save under flavors): walnut, almond, cashew, slight vegetation