Roasted Almond Chai

Chai Rooibos Blend
Almonds, Anise, Apple, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Ginger, Licorice Root, Rooibos
Almond, Anise, Cinnamon, Nuts
Caffeine Free
Fair Trade
Edit tea info Last updated by music27note
Boiling 7 min, 30 sec 7 oz / 197 ml

• “This one was a disappointment for me. It smelled like spicy almond deliciousness, but the flavor was lackluster: mild cinnamon and anise with hints of almond. I’ll have to keep hunting for a...” Read full tasting note
    Inkling 438 tasting notes
  • “Decided to make this again and was disappointed. http://tinyurl.com/n9h9l6b I didn’t so much get almond chai as I did spiced orange. A nice enough flavor to have from time...” Read full tasting note
    music27note 41 tasting notes

From Fava Tea Co.

Updated blend as of January 2012! Sweet taste of almond magically blended with rooibos and chai spices. Smooth, delightful and a perfect compliment with dessert. Or, in place of dessert. Either way, enjoy!

About Fava Tea Co. View company

This one was a disappointment for me. It smelled like spicy almond deliciousness, but the flavor was lackluster: mild cinnamon and anise with hints of almond. I’ll have to keep hunting for a good herbal chai!

Flavors: Almond, Anise, Cinnamon

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
rosebudmelissa

Sad. I’ve finally just started making my own.

Decided to make this again and was disappointed. http://tinyurl.com/n9h9l6b

I didn’t so much get almond chai as I did spiced orange. A nice enough flavor to have from time to time, but something I already get from Fava’s Winter Spice. Seriously, the only difference I’m getting is a little bit of almond aftertaste.

I’m so sad. This tea smelled amazing and I wanted to like it :< That’s what I get for giving it too high of an expectation, I suppose.

7 min, 45 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML