House Green

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by QuiltGuppy

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Floating Leaves' house green is a great everyday tea. It's very cleanly scented (both dry and steeped) and the taste, while not life-changing, is fairly memorable. It's one of the few greens I...” Read full tasting note
    QuiltGuppy 247 tasting notes

From Floating Leaves

Our House Green Tea was made in Zhejiang, China. The farmer who made this tea uses organic farming method to produce this tea. Our House Green is very fresh. It tastes grassy, sweet and has a hint of spiciness. It’s our most popular green tea. Try it!

About Floating Leaves View company

1 Tasting Note

Floating Leaves’ house green is a great everyday tea. It’s very cleanly scented (both dry and steeped) and the taste, while not life-changing, is fairly memorable. It’s one of the few greens I haven’t oversteeped. (I’m getting better!)

I noticed with this green that the fruitiness only comes out once the tea has cooled, and I can thank my children for allowing me to experience tea at all of the different temperatures. When hot, it’s quite grassy and fresh tasting. I do actually pick up just a hint of spiciness, although I’m not certain where that is coming from. It’s certainly not a flavored tea, but it would make an amazing base for a fruity addition.