Apricot, Berries, Caramel, Dark Bittersweet, Flowers, Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by Jon

From Fortnum & Mason

This blend of teas from the higher and lower regions of Ceylon delivers a light, refreshing flavour with real body. Of all our blends, Afternoon makes the best iced tea, as it stays perfectly clear when chilled, but is equally good served the traditional way with a splash of milk and perhaps a scone or two.

About Fortnum & Mason View company

A bright, light bodied tea, with a light malt and prunes flavor,and a little astringency. Not sure that it has enough body to hold up well against milk. My mother likes light teas, and I’m drinking this at my parents’ house. It’s a solid-but-not-so-exciting tea. Suitable for drinking in the afternoon, during a Friday visit to your parents, with the sound of children playing bouncing up trough the window

Steeped lightly and servered with milk reveals the soft and subtle notes within this great tea.

T&C TTB Round 2

When not oversteeped, this is quite a nice blend. More malt than I expected but still a light malt. Nice fruity notes and molasses. Oversteep and it turns into why I don’t do Ceylons very often – bitter, bitter, bitter. But done right it’s a good cup.

Backlog. I had this tea this afternoon because I was being indecisive and this blend is literally called afternoon, haha. I think I was a bit careless with my preparation today because it was a bit bitter and cardboard tasting. This isn’t necessarily one of my favorite black tea blends, but I think it’s just a nice standard cup. I think it would be nice with some milk or sugar, but I don’t generally add anything to my tea, so I may need to experiment with that in the future.