Edit tea info Last updated by Travis-Hts

From Fortnum & Mason

Blending teas from India, Ceylon and China, this noble tea offers mellow sweetness and golden brightness and is truly fit for a queen. Presented in our decorative Jubilee caddy, which is decorated with our specially commissioned Jubilee design, it will make a lasting memory of this happy and historic occasion.

About Fortnum & Mason View company

I got this tea when I was in London a few months back. I’m not sure why I have not logged it yet. I LOVE this tea. As the description states it is very sweet and mellow. IT is a great tea to sip all day as the flavors are not overpowering or tiring.

This tea has great associations for me – my amazing trip to London with my husband, the beauty of the Fortnum & Mason store, the freeing feeling of being on vacation, the wonder of exploring new places.

This is one of my favorite teas. Now I just need to get to London to buy some more!!!

Azzrian

Jealous. :)

darby

I’ll go with you! ;)

Ellyn

Let’s go!!!!! I’d love to go on a tea trip of the London and the UK!!!

Aimee Popovacki

ellyn, this tea is fantastic! I LOVE IT!

I think I have only ever had a tea or two from this company that is why I chose to swipe it from the ’here’s hoping ’traveling tea box today! I will be replacing it with something else. In the meantime I wanted to share with you my findings on this tea while I was sipping it!

Right away I noticed the vibrant maroon type glow this tea had once it was infused! It’s a gorgeous color! The aroma is somewhat bakey and croissant like but also a little like sun dried tomatoes. YUM!

The flavor is a little woodsy but also a bit minerally – like ‘stones’ almost like some oolongs I have tried. There is a sturdy black tea finish that has a hint of bitterness to it – but in a good way.

I really like this tea – the flavor is full and rich in spots – but I have the say the aroma is what makes me want to continue drinking it! Ahhhhh!

I got this tea in a tea swap from Ellyn, a fellow steepsterite!…. I was excited about this one, as I love all things that involve Monarchy and England! …. For a black tea, its quite sweet and light. It gives me a nice little kick in the butt to wake me up, but isn’t overpowering, or giving me the dehydrating feeling that strong, straight black teas tend to give me!

Not convinced at all. Kind of sweetish, nothing special.