Christmas Spiced Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Andrew Broussard

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is one of my favourite teas. I grew up drinking Chinese tea black and strong so I'm not always big on the floral/flower mixes (looking at you David's Tea). I do love me a good chai, and this...” Read full tasting note
    idesofmarch 18 tasting notes

From Fortnum & Mason

This speciality tea is an exclusive Fortnum’s blend, given a seasonal twist with cocoa nibs, orange peel and ginger. Try it at teatime with mince pies and Christmas cake.

About Fortnum & Mason View company

1 Tasting Note

This is one of my favourite teas. I grew up drinking Chinese tea black and strong so I’m not always big on the floral/flower mixes (looking at you David’s Tea). I do love me a good chai, and this tea even with its lack of distinct spices, reminds me of it. It tastes wonderful with milk, but I’ll brew it strong hot and cold without anything. The saffron is light and so is the hint of orange. Wonderful tea. I’ve been trying to make mine last a long time because I no longer have access to it.