Assam Superb Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by joriba

From Fortnum & Mason

Assam tea, indigenous to India’s steamy Brahmaputra Valley, is one of the world’s oldest varieties. The aptly named Assam Superb has the rich, dark liquor and smooth, round, malty flavour prized by the connoisseur. Full of body and flavour, it is ideal at any time of the day.

About Fortnum & Mason View company

Had this earlier today from mom’s stash of tea. While its not a bad little cup, it was a little too bitter for me at 3mins. I likely won’t get another chance to have some but if I did I’d try 2.5 minutes with water just a little cooler, to see if that helps. I much prefer the breakfast tea I have from fortnums to this one but it was good to try.

Ysaurella

the F&M teas are generally very strong and malty. I recognize their qualities but maybe this is just not my kind of teas

I enjoy a few of their teas, but i’ve also had less than amazing experiences with some as well. I think they’re a hit and miss kind of company for me at least…

This is the tea that my father used to always bring back from his business trips to London, and I’m always going to love it probably more than it deserves. A nice strong Assam!

Bonnie

I’d drink it for the memories.

a friend gave me this marvelous tea. it’s rare that i can find a tea that is strong enough, but this one gets there.