Gunpowder Green

Green Tea
Asparagus, Butter, Vegetal, Smoke
Edit tea info Last updated by gramarye1971

From Fortnum & Mason

Fortnum’s has stocked this green tea continuously since the eighteenth century, which says a great deal about its likeability. The tightly rolled leaves first resemble gunpowder pellets, which uncurl when brewed to give an unexpectedly peaceful and delicate tea. Excellent served without milk after dinner, either hot or iced.

About Fortnum & Mason View company

I seem to recall I drank this last time I was writing a hopeless paper of misery and procrastination. I’m a creature of habit, unfortunately.

I’ve watched Buffy season 1-6, but never finished season 7. I want to do that. Right. Now. I want to finish the last six books of Wheel of Time. I want to know how A Storm of Ice and Fire ends. I don’t actually know my green teas very well. I have too many regrets and unfulfilled goals to die by paper tonight!

Flavors: Butter, Smoke, Vegetal

Veronica

I hope you survived! :)

CrowKettle

Thanks! It was a close thing when the lawnmower guy decided to start his thing outside my window an hour after my attempted nap, but I somehow managed! :)

A delicious, slightly bitter green tea. Best when steeped to strength – creates a nice amber color in the cup and the bite is a nice touch after a meal.