Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Courtney

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Thanks *Faith* for this one :) I'm quite enjoying this tea. The cocoa is lovely and the chicory/licorice root (I'm guessing) adds a subtle almost-spiciness I wasn't expecting. It more smells of...” Read full tasting note
    Courtney 566 tasting notes

From Four O'Clock Organic

A somewhat nostalgic herbal tea blend of chocolate and fresh mint that is created with cocoa shells, peppermint leaves, natural flavours, carob, roasted chicory root and licorice root. This is a perfect combination that will make your taste buds rejoice! Likened to a stolen kiss on a ski slope infused with the cheering notes of a wintry hot chocolate.

Ingredients:
Cocoa shells, peppermint leaves, natural flavours, carob, roasted chicory root and licorice root.

About Four O'Clock Organic View company

1 Tasting Note

Thanks Faith for this one :)

I’m quite enjoying this tea. The cocoa is lovely and the chicory/licorice root (I’m guessing) adds a subtle almost-spiciness I wasn’t expecting. It more smells of cocoa than tastes of it. The backdrop is all peppermint. The ingredients work well together. The tea has a strong flavour, yet not one single ingredient overwhelms the rest.

This is one I’d consider having around to bring to work/school since it’s teabags and easier.

The resteep this morning is still quite flavourful. Yum.