Almond Biscotti White Tea

Tea
Almond, Bitter, Cookie, Nuts, Spices, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

From four o'clock

Product description not available yet.

About four o'clock View company

Sipdown (258)!

This is a really decent spiced white bagged tea. I’m glad I got it whenever it was I picked it up, but I don’t think I need to get it again. Today it’s mostly chicory and white tea that I’m tasting, with a few spices and a little sweetness.

And I’m still under 260 even with the new teas, which is nice. I might drink a few more easy sipdowns tonight, or maybe not. :)

Plunkybug

It is still pretty nice though. I remember having some that you sent.

OMGsrsly

I don’t regret it at all, I’m just closer to figuring out what I drink in quantity, and white teas aren’t it. :)

Backlog…had this the other day. Was nice to just pop a few bags into my Timolino and kid’s tumbler mug and get dressed in the morning rather than my usual double steep.

Tea was much better than expected. I think I am a little confused about this blend having both white tea and chicory root.

This is my kind of cookie in a cup. Lightly sweet, lots of almond flavor, and even though it is a white tea there is a bread-y flavor that lends a distinct cookie taste. Plus, this is a tea bag, so it’d be so easy to throw a few in my purse to keep on hand for tea emergencies. I’d definitely pick some up if I were to happen across them.

Thank you OMGsrsly for giving me the chance to try this one.

Not my favourite tea. I found it a bit bitter and lacking in almond biscotti flavour. It was nice to try once, but I would not buy it again.

Flavors: Almond, Bitter, Cookie, Nuts, Spices, Sweet

Want to like. Keep trying to like. But, do not like. Sadface. White teas never seem to ring my bell, so maybe that’s it? I dunno, though. I keep searching for the “almond” in the “almond biscotti”, but I can never find it. All I get is a thin, vague sweetness. If I spot it on the shelves again this holiday season, I think I’ll take a pass.

This tea is like drinking a freaking liquid cookie, holy Beard of Odin.