Almond Biscotti White Tea

Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

From four o'clock

Product description not available yet.

About four o'clock View company

Pretty good! I added a couple drops of stevia to this, and it was just nicely mildly sweetened.

The chicory and stuff in it lends to a somewhat thicker feel, which is also nice. Not a lot of caffeine, I don’t think, but I still enjoyed it. :)

(2 tea bags in 14 oz)

In other news… As far as nails go, the ones where I did base-top-regular.polish-top are looking better than the one I did regular.base-regular.polish-top. The more you know. I also did my toes with the kit colour. I’ve never had red toenails. I don’t think I ever want them again. I really dislike this red, wow. I wish I could have chosen my own colour. And of course since I’ve used it now, I can’t exactly give it away. :/

Amariel

It really is decent for a bagged tea. And for a white, it sure does have body.

OMGsrsly

I need to drink it more often. They had it this last Christmas too, so I have my hopes up that I’ll be able to get more this coming Christmas. :)

Backlog…had this the other day. Was nice to just pop a few bags into my Timolino and kid’s tumbler mug and get dressed in the morning rather than my usual double steep.

Tea was much better than expected. I think I am a little confused about this blend having both white tea and chicory root.

This is my kind of cookie in a cup. Lightly sweet, lots of almond flavor, and even though it is a white tea there is a bread-y flavor that lends a distinct cookie taste. Plus, this is a tea bag, so it’d be so easy to throw a few in my purse to keep on hand for tea emergencies. I’d definitely pick some up if I were to happen across them.

Thank you OMGsrsly for giving me the chance to try this one.

This tea is like drinking a freaking liquid cookie, holy Beard of Odin.