Dragon Well

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

1 Tasting Note View all

• “LOVE! There is so much to love about this dragon well! It is sweet, somewhat buttery with hints of bean, and then as I continue to sip, I notice a cocoa-ish note as mentioned in the description. ...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4461 tasting notes

From Foxfire teas

The most famous Chinese green tea; herbaceous with slight cocoa notes | ORGANIC

About Foxfire teas View company

1 Tasting Note

LOVE! There is so much to love about this dragon well! It is sweet, somewhat buttery with hints of bean, and then as I continue to sip, I notice a cocoa-ish note as mentioned in the description. I could hardly believe my taste buds! But there it was! YUM! By mid-sip, I notice a citrus-y tone toward the tail end of the sip, this citrus note lingers into the aftertaste.

A really, really good Dragon well. Dragon Well is one of those teas that I don’t drink very often, but when I finally do get around to trying one, I can’t help but wonder why it took me so long to get a Dragon well in my cup! The answer, quite simply, is that I have a lot of teas to drink … and it would seem that there is hardly enough time to drink them all. However, if I were less a ‘taster’ and instead kept to one tea … this would definitely be a contender to the Dragon Well that I kept on hand. It’s really amazing!