Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Frontier Natural Products Co-op

This popular blend of black teas has a full, robust, malty (and slight citrus) flavor. It’s a good choice for those who prefer a bit of milk or sweetener in their tea.

Botanical name: Camellia sinensis L.
English Breakfast is a tea hearty enough to pair with a full breakfast or a tea-time repast of freshly baked scones. This traditional tea is often accentuated with sugar or honey and milk.

About Frontier Natural Products Co-op View company

Good all around black tea.

Smooth, malty, pulls no punches, easy drinking, I like it.

A perfectly average black tea. Impossible to mess up while steeping though so great for tea newbies. It ices well and easily, tastes good even after people sweeten it to death.

While I don’t detest it, it’s nothing special. I sincerely can’t think of a more “meh” English Breakfast. The price point is right for bulk but it leaves a lot to be desired. If left steeping too long becomes quite bitter, in my case near-undrinkable. Not sure of the margin of error here, just felt like it went from tolerable to ugh in virtually no time flat. Unless you’re desperate, there is much better out there. Maybe it’d be good for blending/flavoring..?

I’m finishing up what I had in my stash from the bulk I bought. It’s alright but nothing memorable. I will give it a thumbs up but prob won’t buy again.