Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Angrboda

From Fru P Kaffe & The

Product description not available yet.

About Fru P Kaffe & The View company

First cup of tea in MY HOUSE! We moved into OUR HOUSE! yesterday and I had a cup of this with my mother while the menfolk did all the schlepping. Our task was mostly to unpack what could be unpacked (really just the kitchen and the bathroom), heat lunch in the oven (a rooty lasagna), keep the cats calm and generally stay out from underfoot. OUR HOUSE! is all-over chaos with chaos on at the moment. Boxes and stuff everywhere, but we have the internet and our computers up and running, so chaos is not likely to be going down very quickly. Emptied the rest out of our old place today and cleaned it, so we’re both quite tired. Am now having some ice cream, before we’ll be going to bed for our second night in OUR HOUSE!

At least tomorrow we can go to work and relax. ;)

That is awesome. Congratulations on moving into… YOUR HOUSE!

Exciting, but exhausting, Congrats on your new house, have fun making it into your new home!

Congratulations. Now you can host tea parties in your own home! :)

Woop! Congrats!

Yay! Congratulations :)

Too awesome!

Welcome home!

Gratz dearie! Sounds wonderful!

Awesome! Enjoy these moments :)

Woo! :) Congratulations on your house. :)

Yay, congrats!

Congratulations! Enjoy every bit of the experience!

Congratulations on your house!

wow, congrats!

Oooh, this is yummy tea. Although, I must admit it’s less ‘cherry’ than I was expecting, it’s still a cherry-like tea… more caramel cherry, if anything? A bit of creaminess to it? Gulped it down though, and look forward to more in a day or two.

Thanks Angrboda for this lovely, large sample! I must admit that all of these lovely teas are making me re-think my travel plans this summer…